Apprentice Electrician 2023
****Applications are now closed until 2024***
RB Grant Electrical Contractors are looking to employ apprentice electricians.
If you would like to apply for this position please provide a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The apprenticeship will provide the opportunity to gain construction skills and learn a range of electrical contracting skills in domestic, commercial and industrial environments. You will be following a Modern Apprenticeship and will achieve an SCQF 7 in Electrical Installation. The Apprentice Training Scheme is carried out in 3 Stages.
- Stage 1 - This consists of 17 weeks of block release at a local college. The typical pattern commences in August with 5 weeks at college, and a further 3 blocks of 4 weeks before July the following year. Site experience is gained in between the college attendance. Skills learned will be both practical and theoretical, e.g. health and safety, wiring systems, wiring enclosures, installation regulations, etc.
- Stage 2 - This consists of 11 weeks of block release, again at a local college, with site experience gained in between the college attendance. Skills learned will be both practical and theoretical, e.g. cable selection, motors, Electrical Installation projects, etc.
- Stage 3 - This consists of site experience with one week at college. Skills learned, e.g. assessment of safe working practices, safe isolation, inspection, testing and commissioning of electrical installations.
- 5 National 5 or equivalent qualification, Including: Maths and English at level C and above.
- Apprentice Electrician with RB Grant Electrical Contractors
- 1st Year apprentice wage rates
- 40 hours per week
- Permanent position
- 2 apprenticeship vacancies available
- You will be required to submit a CV as part of this application
- Closing date: 5/06/2023
- Like our Facebook page for further updates
If you require any more information on the apprenticeship available please contact us .