R.B. Grant Electrical Contractors provide ventilation systems throughout Scotland from our Fife base.
Ventilation systems are used to stabilise the air temperature and humidity.
R.B. Grant can provide a variety of ventilation systems for the home throughout Scotland and Fife. We will provide reliable and environmental benefits with modern ventilation systems.
- Ventilation is one of the most energy efficient ways to cool your house. This includes ceiling fans, circulating fans, window fans and whole house fans.
- Evaporative fans are a natural process that cools air through the evaporation of water.
- Absorption coolers
- Extractor fans help balance the moisture in the air by filtration and evacuation of air. Extractor fans are most commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms. Electric extractor fans can be controlled by remote control, temperature display and thermal sensors.
- Air conditioning is used to stabilise the air temperature and humidity. Air conditioning units can also be controlled to make certain they are only used when needed, and are not operating at the same time as the heating system.
However, a more economically friendly solution would be:
- Automated windows
- Passive ventilation is mostly used in insulated buildings, it involves the cycle of hot and cold air around the property.
- Automated blinds can also be used to shade a room at certain points of the day.
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial space
- Institutional buildings