We have a wide knowledge and experience in commercial electrical installations, working closely with our clients to provide a quality electrical installation to a high standard provided by our experienced and qualified commercial electricians.
Our electricians carry out a range of electrical services in commercial premises such as offices, hotels, bed and breakfast, pubs, restaurants and museums. We currently carry out electrical services for many public and private buildings all over Scotland and the UK.
Our electrical design team are fully qualified to current standards to help our customers reach compliance. NICEIC certification is provided for installation and periodic inspections are carried out for insurance purposes and compliance with the electricity at work act. We use the latest energy efficient products to reduce the electrical energy use and help our clients reduce electricity costs.
Please see our case studies for examples of our commercial electrical work:
- Murray Donald Drummond and Cook, St. Andrews
- The British Golf Museum, St. Andrews, 2009 Renovation
- Historic Scotland, St. Andrews Cathedral
- John Smith Business Park, Kirkcaldy – Sculpture Lighting
Commercial electricians review
Factory manager in Fife ” We have used the electrical services of RB Grant for more than 20 years. It is very important to our company to have a qualified, knowledgable and reliable electrician. As a company we are always changing the factory floor and what ever size of electrical installation RB Grant have helped us. They have provided free design advise and helped us with the installation of complex controls for motors and conveyors. Day or night we can call on the services of Ronnie and his team. I would happy to supply a reference for RB Grant”
Contact us for free estimate and advice. We carry out a range of electrical installations and have suitably trained commercial electricians with a wide knowledge and experience. We are based in St. Andrews and Kirkcaldy, and carry out commercial installations all over Scotland. We can supply references from previous and existing clients that we have provided commercial electrical installations for.
Read about the work that we have carried out for Local Authority & Housing Associations in Scotland.
We are now installing PV solar panels in Scotland for our commercial customers.
Our electricians are trained specifically in the current standards and requirements for commercial premises. We provide our clients with the following electrical and security services:
- Emergency lighting installation and testing
- Fire alarms, fire risk assessments
- Testing and inspection of fixed wiring
- Pat testing, portable appliance testing
- Access control, door entry
- Automated gates
- Solar photovoltaic (PV) panels
- Burglar alarm
- Commercial lighting design
- Plasma TV, LCD & LED installs, audio, visual, data, telephone
- Plastering services
- Automation & energy efficient systems
- Nurse call systems
- Roofing services
- PA & sound systems
- Christmas lights installers
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging points