Christmas Light Installations
R.B. Grant Electrical Contractors supply and install Christmas lighting products throughout Scotland from our Fife base – from traditional Christmas light installations to energy efficient LED lights.
Christmas lights allow you to set a festive theme throughout your home and business.
We provide a range of Christmas lighting for the home and business. We offer a free design service using the latest in Christmas lighting. Our installation service is fast and efficient and our electricians fully qualified to current standards . Our electricians provide certification for all installations to you can trust the system is safe.
We are very busy with Christmas lighting installations from late October to the big day. We then start disconnecting lighting from early January onwards . Book now to avoid dissapointment from both fitting and removal.
Residential Christmas Lighting
- Outdoor Christmas lights are a great way to decorate your home during the festive season.
- LED Christmas lights save up to 80% in electricity. They also have a longer life and greater durability.
- Mini Christmas lights are inexpensive to buy and power due to the low voltage bulbs.
- Christmas rope lights are small lights enclosed with a rope of transparent plastic tubing.
- Christmas net lights are used for blanketing bushes and trees. Simply just wrap around a tree.
- Christmas icicle lights
- Christmas spotlights are used to highlight trees, windows, doors and decorations. Spotlights can be clear or coloured.
- Star lights
- Fairy lights
- LED string lights
- LED battery lights
- LED curtain lights
- Solar Christmas lights
Commercial Christmas Light Installations
Why should businesses decorate for the festive period?
- Increased traffic
- Increased sales
- Christmas decorations can set you apart from other businesses
- Attract and retain customers
- Enhance employee morale
- Cross street motifs / LED cross street motifs
- Lamp post mounted motifs
- Column displays
- Tree lights
- Window lighting
- Ground lights
- Roof lighting
- Ridge lighting
- Fairy, icicle, rope and net lights
Try and avoid traditional electric holiday decorations and choose solar Christmas lights.
Or find lights that use less energy like LED Christmas lights.
They are environmentally friendly and will save you money.