Automated Gates in Scotland
R.B. Grant Electrical Contractors install electric automated gates that range from simple door entry systems to more complex entry systems. These automated electric gates are secure, reliable and convenient and are available throughout Scotland from our Fife base.
R.B. Grant electrical contractors also supply and install automation kits for existing gates that can be tailored to meet all your needs. We can design and supply new gates from our partner company to meet your security requirements.
Electric automated security systems can be integrated with several aspects of your home automation system. Open gates with the touch of a button without having to get out of your car. This provides comfort and safety. Remote review cameras are accessible over the internet and provide a reliable and safe way of monitoring access to the property within the home or anywhere in the world.
Automated Electric Gates – Options
- Swing gates
- Sliding – sliding gates can be on a track or trackless. These can be used if there is lack of space or incline in the driveway
- Underground (swing gates) – provides discreet opening of gates
Automated electric gates have irreversibly geared motors which makes it difficult for them to be forced open. To increase the security level of automated gates, R.B. Grant recommend a combination of other security features.
Access Control Devices
- Electronic key cards, key switch and key pads
- Card readers
- Finger print readers
- Electric gate automation
- Photo identification / number plate recognition
- Audio / video door entry system
- Telephone entry
- Photocells – detect obstacles within a certain radius of the automated gates
- Flashing lights – indicate the movements of the gates
- Safety edge
- Traffic flow mirror
For your free estimate contact RB Grant Electrical Contractors today on 01592 654553.
Why have automated gates:
- Control access
- Family and property protection
- Stop unwanted traffic
- Reduced risk of theft
- Insurance benefits