Apprentice Electrician – 16-24 Only
Application deadline 03/06/2015
RB Grant Electrical Contractors are looking to employ two apprentice electricians for our Kirkcaldy and St Andrews offices in Fife.
If you would like to apply for this position please provide a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
About the apprenticeship
- RB Grant are working to create opportunities for people within the 16-24 year old age group.
- The apprentice will be given the opportunity to gain construction skills. Learn a range of electrical contracting skills in domestic, commercial and industrial environments. The training provided by RB Grant and the college will provide a recognised modern apprenticeship – SVQ level 3 Electrical Installation.
- 5 standard grades, Including: Maths and English at level 3 and above.
- You must have passed or in the process of completing a SECTT test. More information on the SECTT test can be found on the SECTT website.
- Apprentice Electrician 16-24 Only – RB Grant Electrical Contractors
- 1st Year apprentice wage rates
- 40 hours per week
- Permanent position
- 2 apprenticeship vacancies available
- You will be required to submit a CV as part of this application
- Closing date: 03/06/2015
If you require any more information on the apprenticeship available please contact us .