Apprentice Electrician – 16-24 Only
Applications closed 7/06/13
RB Grant Electrical Contractors are looking to employee four apprentice electricians for our Kirkcaldy and St Andrews offices in Fife Scotland.
About the apprenticeship
- RB Grant are working with Opportunities Fife to create additional opportunities for the unemployed within the 16-24 year old age group.
- The apprentice will be given the opportunity to gain construction skills. Learn a range of electrical contracting skills in domestic, commercial and industrial environments. The training provided by RB Grant and the college will provide a recognised modern apprenticeship – SVQ level 3 Electrical Installation.
- 5 standard grades, Including: Maths and English at level 3 and above.
- You must have passed or in the process of completing a SECTT test. More information on the SECTT test can be found on the SECTT website.
- Apprentice Electrician 16-24 Only – RB Grant Electrical Contractors
- 1st Year apprentice wage rates
- 40 hours per week
- Permanent position
- 4 apprenticeship vacancies available
- You will be required to submit a CV as part of this application
- Closing date: 07/06/13
If you require any more information on the apprenticeship available please contact us today.